Kutz N Kurlz Hair and Beauty
Scroll to Top
Terms and Conditions
- We take preliminary bookings either by phone, e-mail or letter, which must be confirmed within 7 days.
- A non-refundable deposit of £5.00 per person is required when the booking has been confirmed by both the salon and the booking party.
- The deposit paid will be deducted from your final bill.
- The balance may be paid prior to, or on the day of the party.
- Kutz N Kurlz reserves the right to Modify or Change any Pamper Services and/or Price without prior notification.
- In extreme circumstances, Kutz N Kurlz Hair & Beauty may transfer or cancel your booking. We will endeavor to satisfy your requirements wherever possible. If we need to cancel your booking a full refund of any monies paid will be given.
- Unless Kutz N Kurlz Hair & Beauty are informed at least 2 days prior to the party, any cancellations will be charged at full price.
- Kutz N Kurlz Hair & Beauty will need to receive a completed parent/guardian consent form for each child under 16 attending a party, which must be returned to the host prior to the party.
- Consent forms will be issued with the booking confirmation, or may be downloaded here.
- All personal information will be held on file for sole purpose of Kutz N Kurlz Hair & Beauty andWILL NOT be disclosed to any third parties.
- Kutz N Kurlz Hair & Beauty reserve the right to refuse treatments to any child where it is deemed not to be either suitable or appropriate.
- Please inform Kutz N Kurlz Hair & Beauty of any guests attending the party that may have any Special Dietary requirements.
- Kutz N Kurlz Hair & Beauty are public liability insured and take the utmost care to ensure the safety of all party guests, we only use high quality products and follow strict hygiene routines.
- Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party or thereafter.
- Please inform the salon via email or letter if any of your party have any special dietary requirements.
- All allergies, ailments, infestations or viruses of guests or clients, which may affect the party in any way, must be reported prior to the party date.